Corrosion X is a new rage of lubricants and polishes that have been brought to this country from the USA. As part of the process the importers decided to repackage the products and we were delighted to be of assistance.
We initially modified the logo to bring it up to date then set about creating a range of icons that feature heavily on all the packaging. We then tied all the designs together with a common layout. The difficult part was fitting all the important information on to the reverse of the bottles and cans, (break out the graphic shoe horn)
The range consists of the following products:
- Corrosion X light lubricant in 4 sizes
- Corrosion X HD lubricant a thicker version of the above
- Corrosion X Aviation for use on aircraft
- Reel X for use on fishing reals
- Speed X for use on bearings
- and Gun X for use on guns
In addition there is Rejex a thin-film polymer coating, used instead of wax or polish, to provide the ultimate, durable high-gloss protective finish for vehicles of all types.